Helix is the most complete on-board battery system ever offered to the cinematic industry. The system encompasses all the features of Hypercore NEO, with the added function of dual 14v/28v simultaneous voltage output, answering the call for better designed and performing, on-board high voltage solutions.
Leveraging a proprietary, patented technology, Helix is ultra-efficient, providing nearly lossless power transmission at a 99% efficiency rate to high voltage operating equipment. Helix’s unique design allows it to output up to 33.6v, within the top range of high voltage acceptance, thus drawing less current, creating less heat and extending both operational runtime and product longevity.
Now even more robust with a maximum output of 20A (10A at 28.8v HV), the Helix Max series is capable of handling the most demanding power builds in the cinema industry. Available in 98wh and 150wh models, the packs will provide ample runtime in most camera and lighting applications but can also be used in conjunction with a Helix Hotswap plate to double available battery capacity and extend runtimes.
The Helix Max series can cover all your powering needs.
Core SWX Helix 9 Max Features
- Lithium-ion battery chemistry
- Wide range, dual voltage output from 11v to 33.6v
- B-Mount with SMBUS camera/charger communication
- Super robust build with 20A current delivery at 16.8v (LV) and 10A delivery at 33.6v (HV)
- Runtime LCD
- P-Tap for aux output and 5v USB for powering mobile devices
- 2k cycles
- UN38.3 certified for ease of travel without limitations